How to Apply to HKU MSBA
We have already begun to accept applications for 2017-2018. Please follow the instructions below to apply to our programme.
2. Look for "Master of Science in Business Analytics" and click "Full-time" to create your application account
3. Fill in the application form and update your referee details in the "Referees" section
4. You need to send this reference form template to your two referees and ask them to fill in. The completed forms should then be emailed to us at MSBAadmissions@hku.hk directly from their email addresses, which should be the same as the ones you put down in the "Referees" section of your application
5. After completing the form, go to the "Payment & Submission" section and arrange the non-refundable application fee of HK$300 to submit your application
6. Upon successful submission of the application fee and your application form, the document upload function will be available
7. Please upload the following list of documents to the online application system before the application deadline or expiry of your application account (valid for four weeks only), whichever is earlier
8. In the application stage, the original copy of supporting documents is NOT required and candidates only need to upload the softcopy to the application website. If you receive an admission offer from our programme, we will ask you to submit the original/certified true copy of the documents
Our final application deadline for intake 2017 is fast approaching. Check out our detailed application procedures and list of documents required for your application.