How to Apply
We will start accepting applications for intake 2018 in Sep 2017. Here are the instructions to apply to our programme when the online application system is open.
1. Go to the Taught Postgraduate Online Application System (the link will be published in Sep 2017)
2. Look for "Master of Science in Business Analytics" and click "Full-time" to create your application account
3. Fill in the application form and update your referee details in the "Referees" section
4. You need to send this reference form template to your two referees and ask them to fill in. The completed forms should then be emailed to us at MSBAadmissions@hku.hk directly from their email addresses, which should be the same as the ones you put down in the "Referees" section of your application
5. After completing the form, go to the "Payment & Submission" section and arrange the non-refundable application fee of HK$300 to submit your application
6. Upon successful submission of the application fee and your application form, the document upload function will be available
7. Please upload the following list of documents to the online application system before the application deadline or expiry of your application account (valid for four weeks only), whichever is earlier
8. In the application stage, the original copy of supporting documents is NOT required and candidates only need to upload the softcopy to the application website. If you receive an admission offer from our programme, we will ask you to submit the original/certified true copy of the documents
Want to learn more about our programme? Sign up for our events and speak to our Admission Advisors in person.
We will start accepting applications for intake 2018 in Sep 2017. Join our mailing list and we will email you as soon as the application system is open and when an admission event will be held in your city.